- crystal: a show where aaron burr wanders around in the desert without his pants on
- me: breaking bad au here we go
- crystal: i could go for that
- crystal: but wasnt that actually the mexico conspiracy
- crystal: metaphorically speaking
D&D Stats Explained with Tomatoes
Strength is being able to crush a tomato.
Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.
Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.
ok so this just hit me
humidifiers fill the air with water molecules from a source of water.
so what if someone filled a humidifier with holy water. would this essentially cleanse a room of all evil?
Either demons aren’t real, or demons are afraid because humans keep coming up with $40 solutions to demon problems.